If you are looking for more information, here are some resources you may find helpful. Click on the resource below to be directed to their website.
Helpful Phone Numbers:
- Crisis Line for Eastern Ontario 613-722-6914 (24/7 mental health support)
- Kid's Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Ottawa Withdrawal Management Centre (support for withdrawal from drugs and alcohol)
- Rideauwood (for addiction support)
- Community Information Centre (a thorough resource of health, legal, social and government services in Eastern Ontario)
- Ottawa Community Legal Clinics
- Youth Services Bureau
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
Sites relating to our profession:
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (exists to protect the public under statutory regulation)
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (exists to promote the interests of those practicing in the profession)
If you are in crisis, or in any emergency, call 911.